My name is Aleksandra (Ola) Wysocka. I am a mother and I have a Master in psychology. In 2015, I became the first child sleep consultant in the Netherlands with the American Gentle Sleep Coach certificate. Since then, I have helped hundreds of families recover healthy sleep in the whole Europe and around the globe. I have been working with children for over 15 years, and I gained experience as a carer of children with disabilities, an assistant in integration kindergartens, organizer of art workshops and a professional nanny.
I help with:
- Frequent night wakening
- Early rising
- Rocking, nursing, holding to sleep
- Short naps or no naps
- Nap transition (from 2 to 1 nap and 1 to no nap)
- Sleep recovery after sickness or travels
...and many more!
As professional child sleep consultants and promoters of the Gentle Sleep Coaching program, I do not use the so-called cry it out methods and I don’t believe in one golden method for all kids. I focus on proven but gentle methods and know that healthy sleep for each child depends on many factors. The sleep plan is always tailored to the needs of the child and parents.
I believe that rush is not an ally of a child’s healthy sleep. Both you and your child need time and calmness to successfully finish learning sleep. That is why I can offer you several weeks of support within one package.
- Parentally practitioners
- Phone number : +31642344781
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram : @tinysleepyhead
- Website : https://www.tinysleepyhead.com
- KVK-number : 63733757
- VAT-number : NL788023834B01
- BIG-number :
- AGB-Codes :
My Diplomas & Trainings
- Main diploma : Certified Gentle Sleep Coach®
- Other diploma : 4-5 month Old Program - GSC Training Program by Sleep Lady Solutions
- Other diploma :
- Other diploma :