Before choosing to embrace birth-keeping, Sarah spent the first 10 years of her work life exploring the arts and design. She then switched to the world of IT and corporations, while welcoming Non Violent Communication in her life. NVC helped her recognize her deeper calling: protecting natural processes and being of support to those experiencing them. Offering her ear, her hand if needed, and holding space. Being the advocate of women in the vulnerable moment of birth.
The birth of a mother, bringing a new soul to our world, traveling in themselves to find the unapologetic power that will show them the dance they need to lead. Protecting these moments is how Sarah hopes to contribute to a better world .
A world in which each choice a birthing mother or couple makes is the right choice. A world in which each birth is held in love and peace.
- Parentally practitioners
- KVK-number : 76943976
- VAT-number : NL003147108B04
My Diplomas & Trainings
- Main diploma : Paramanadoula course by Michel Odent
- Other diploma : Ramiro Romero midwife retreat
- Other diploma : Course with midwife Angelina Martinez Miranda
- Other diploma : BIA Doula Level 1 & Level 2 trainings
€1,180 per service