People around me say I am down to earth and have a calm and caring personality. Something that comes in very handy when you find out your life calling is to be a doula :).
I have an urge for life-long-learning, so whenever I have the chance I take an extra training or course to further broaden my knowledge about pregnancy and birth. A few trainings or studies I’ve done in the past years: NLP, Yoga Nidra, Ayurvedic cooking (cooking and baking are other passions of mine), massage, hypnobirthing and many more. This knowledge, combined with the content of my ‘Mary Poppins-doula bag’, makes me able to give the support that matches every need in a specific given situation during a birth.
I am looking forward to getting to know you!
- Parentally practitioners
- Phone number : +31 638310872
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram : @douladenise_birthsupport
- Website : https://www.douladenise.nl
- KVK-number : 65965892
- VAT-number : NL002193074B64
- BIG-number :
- AGB-Codes :
My Diplomas & Trainings
- Main diploma : Bia Doula Training
- Other diploma : Postnatal Doula training from Postnatal Support Network
- Other diploma : Orthomoleculaire voeding & therapie
- Other diploma : Masters of Science in Forensic Criminology