Infant massage classes - 4 sessions of - 1h 30m
There are 4 classes in total of 1,5 hours each, for mothers or fathers with their babies between 0 a
There are 4 classes in total of 1,5 hours each, for mothers or fathers with their babies between 0 and 12 months.
Friday September 16 at 10:00am
Friday September 23 at 10:00am
Friday September 30 at 10:00am
Friday October 7 at 10:00am.
Each session is held at weekly intervals to allow you and your baby time to absorb all the information and practice the massage. Each week we learn to massage a different area of the body, gradually building up to a full body massage in the final week.
What will you learn?
• Basic principles of baby massage and over 30 massage strokes
• The best time to massage your baby.
• How often and for how long you should massage your baby.
• When baby massage is contraindicated.
• A safe and soothing massage, fun and energizing stretches
• For the infant’s communication through crying and decoding.
• Techniques to address common ailments such as colic, gas, teething and congestion.
• Which oils are suitable and why.
• The importance of attachment parenting and why infant massage promotes the bonding and health growth of the family.
Each participant will be given a bottle of almond oil with the name of the baby and a towel for hands, a booklet with all the moves but also the theory to be discussed and finally a certificate and commemorative monitoring.