At Touching Life, we build our philosophy on promoting the emotional and physical well-being of mothers-to-be, their babies, and the whole family.
We offer infant massage classes as a fun way to learn how to soothe your baby, relieve upset tummies, understand your baby’s non-verbal language, and much more. The classes are informal, relaxed, and small enough to ensure you get the necessary personal attention.
In addition to promoting a sense of relaxation and better sleep patterns for the baby, baby massage relieves gas and abdominal pain, helps with colics, and teething, and promotes the connection between the body, mind, and spirit. Combined with sensory activities and music. The classes are baby-centered. Ideal for all babies between 2- 12 months old.
What will you learn?
• Basic principles of baby massage and over 30 massage strokes
• The best time to massage your baby.
• How often and for how long you should massage your baby?
• When baby massage is contraindicated.
• A safe and soothing massage, fun and energizing stretches
• For the infant’s communication through crying and decoding.
• Techniques to address common ailments such as colic, gas, teething, and congestion.
• Which oils are suitable and why?
• The importance of attachment parenting and why infant massage promotes the bonding and healthy growth of the family.
Great opportunity to enjoy a relaxed time with your baby, chat and share with other parents, and learn some amazing skills!
~ 12/01, 19/01, 26/1, 2/2 - Every Friday at 10:00- 11:15 In English (4 weekly baby massage sessions- group in person)
~ 09/02, 16/02, 23/02, 01/03 - Every Friday at 10:00- 11:15 In English (4 weekly baby massage sessions- group in person)
> If the asker cancels more than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities