Taught with my husband, Atish Kalyan. We’ve designed this class as an opportunity for fathers to connect, learn more about how best to support your partner & stay connected, ask any questions you have, prepare for transitions into parenthood, and practice some basic newborn care skills.
This class is designed for anyone who identifies as a father or non-birthing partner and that is expecting a baby or currently in the newborn stage (0-3mo). However, parents of babies up to 1-year old will certainly have plenty to learn from and share with the class as well.
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES:
All workshops run 10:00-15:00
80 euros + VAT.
Lunch, snacks, coffee/tea included.
- Supporting birthing-person's healing and recovery. Supporting birthing-person's identity shift.
- Supporting your own transition into parenthood, finding support from your community, managing visitors, family, expectations, work.
- Fatherhood: Examining your own expectations of fatherhood, your goals for yourself. The importance of fathers.
- Equal parenting. Distribution of responsibilities at home and with baby care.
- Baby 101: Bathing, burping, sleeping (patterns and swaddling), babywearing, diapering.
- Intimacy and sex postpartum. How to remain connected physically and emotionally when sex is off the table.
- Communication and conflict management with partners during time of stress and sleep deprivation.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities