As a postpartum doula, I offer my help to prepare and guide new parents and their birthing companions the weeks after birth. Each parent deserves support, regardless of the way in which the new baby arrives.
My doula services are holistic – integrating all layers of existence - and inclusive. This means, the support will meet needs on different levels (practical, physical, emotional). A newborn parent might need help in the form of natural remedies for her post birth body, or tips on how to (breast)feed the baby. Sometimes emotional support is wished for, or freshly made food in another moment (or all day long). Your preferences and needs are the starting point of my services and I treat them with confidentiality and respect.
Postpartum doula services will always depend on your wishes and situation, to create a regenerative fourth trimester in which you can focus on you and your baby. In a package per hour or day, we will adapt to your needs at that moment.
– providing you with an atmosphere of trust, rest and support
– natural remedies for common ailments
– home cooked, highly nutritious food
– rituals and belly binding
– guided meditations and breathing exercises
– practical and holistic support at your home to
– an open attitude and sharing of experiences
• Don't hesitate to contact me if you think you can benefit from my services, no matter where you live. I am sure we will find a way for you to get the support you are wishing for.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities