Why might you need a sleep consultant
* Does your child wake frequently during the night?
* Are naps short or inconsistent?
* Is bedtime a battle?
* Does your little one wake too early?
* Are you pregnant or a new Mama and would like to learn all about your new baby’s sleep?
If you answered yes to any of the above, I would love to help you!
I am Joanne, a certified sleep consultant. Having completed extensive training I use a gentle approach to help your little one to learn better sleep habits.
I really am passionate about helping families get the sleep they really need.
My Approach to Sleep training:
When parents entrust me as their child’s “sleep guide,” they are placing a great deal of trust in me, and I want to let you know that I take this responsibility very seriously.
While most books and programs dealing with child sleep issues take philosophical stands (based largely around the issue of “crying it out”), I believe that your child can learn better sleep habits by using gentler methods. The method I use places so much emphasis on accommodating different parenting styles. The bottom line is that you, as a parent, need to be comfortable with your new sleep plan in order for it to work for your child.
My approach to improving your child’s sleep is pretty simple:
* I’ll give you honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being. (This will give you all the motivation you need to make changes to your child’s sleep habits.)
* I’ll lay out an easy-to-follow customised sleep plan for your child and have a consultation to talk you through this and the strategies we will be using.
* In my opinion the most valuable part of my package - follow up support. I offer daily messaging support and we will have several follow up calls during our time working together.
If you would like to talk to me about sleep coaching please contact me via the platform for a FREE 15 minute call. In this call you can tell me about your situation and I can also explain more about the process of working with me.
> If the asker cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There is no more availability