As a qualified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) I can help you with any problems you may encounter in your breastfeeding journey.
Problems may include:
• Not knowing how to latch your baby onto the breast.
• Baby is not drinking in an efficient manner.
• Baby is not growing adequately.
• Baby is too sleepy to feed or is falling asleep at the breast.
• Baby is crying excessively.
• Stress due to birth trauma .
• Mothers without family support.
• Pain when latching on or feeding your baby.
• Too little milk.
• Too much milk.
• Blocked milk ducts.
• Painful or hard, swollen breasts.
• Tongue or lip tie diagnosis.
• Medical problems.
• Whenever a listening ear is needed.
Please have a look to see how I can help you and contact me to learn more and ask for my availability. I look forward to hearing from you.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant IBCLC: L-42869
Nederlandse Vereniging voor Lactatiekundigen NVL: 065413
Kenniscentrum Kraamzorg KCKZ: 201808
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities