Hello, I'm Miranda and I'm originally from the UK. I have two lovely little children, and live in Amstelveen.
HypnoBirthing Group Course:
I offer group courses in Amsterdam and Amstelveen, and also online via Zoom!
Next dates for HypnoBirthing® group courses in 2023:
Courses are offered on Fridays from 19:00 to 21:30
. April/May: 21 April, 28 April, 5 May, 12 May, 26 May (please note: there is no session on 19 May)
. August/September: 25 August, 1 September, 8 September, 15 September, 22 September
. Sept/Oct/November: 29 September, 6 October, 13 October, 20 October, 3 November (please note: there is no session on 27 October)
. November/December: 10 November, 17 November, 24 November, 8 December, 15 December (please note: there is no session on 1 December)
Location: Verloskundige Helende Meesters, Laan van de Helende Meesters 431, 1186DK Amstelveen
I have supported 100's of families through their pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey, in the UK, Singapore and now here in the Netherlands.
Becoming a parent is a life-changing experience. It's a journey that will change us forever. I will help guide you through your journey, ensuring that you're heard, safe, supported during every step of the way.
I have 5 sisters and know, from their experiences, my mums experiences, and my own, that you will always remember your pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey.
I became a HypnoBirthing childbirth educator after giving birth to my first baby, Forest, in the UK in 2012. We had a positive c-section, where the HypnoBirthing techniques and tools carried myself and my husband through a very long birth and the c-section. I then decided to teach this amazing course!
We then gave birth to our daughter, Daisy, in 2015 in Singapore, using HypnoBirthing. It was the most amazing, empowering experience! I was so comfortable and in control and my husband was an awesome support for me, we were a team. I want to do it again!
How can I support you:
- Birth doula: supporting you through pregnancy & birth emotionally, physically, spiritually and with information. I will ensure that you're listened to, that you feel supported and safe. I will work with your partner and care provider so you have the best team around you.
- Postnatal doula: supporting you through your postpartum period, emotionally, physically and practically. You can enjoy my support any time after birth...in the first few weeks, months, even years! I can offer a listening ear, a shoulder, a hand to hold. I can massage, cook, hold your baby while you shower and have a moment to yourself. We would plan your postpartum together, so my support is totally individually focussed for YOU
- HypnoBirthing: A full childbirth education course - I've been teaching this since 2012 and it's amazing! I teach the original Mongan Method, with added information about Spinning Babies, massage and more! I offer group and private courses & refresher courses!
- Pregnancy & Postnatal massage: Let me pamper you and massage aways aches and pains. I can come to your home, or you can enjoy a relaxing massage in my massage therapy room in Amstelveen. I've been a massage therapist for 13 years
- Baby massage: once your baby is 4 weeks old, come and join my baby massage classes! A great way to bond with your baby, connect with other parents, and learn some wonderful techniques to soothe and relax your baby, helping tummy troubles, colic, encouraging flexibility and development
Have a read through my profile and my website. Do reach out if you fancy a chat, or need more information. I'm here to help!
Thanks for reading and I can't wait to meet you!
With love, Miranda
> If the asker cancels more than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities