Hello, I'm Miranda and I'm originally from the UK. I have two lovely little children, and live in Amstelveen.
I'm a birth doula, postnatal doula, HypnoBirthing childbirth educator, massage therapist and baby massage teacher.
I have supported 100's of families through their pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey, in the UK, Singapore and now here in the Netherlands.
How can I support you:
- Baby massage: once your baby is 4 weeks old, come and join my baby massage classes! A great way to bond with your baby, connect with other parents, and learn some wonderful techniques to soothe and relax your baby, helping tummy troubles, colic, encouraging flexibility and development. Its a wonderful way to meet other parents and build your tribe!
Next dates for Group baby massage classes in 2024 are up on my website. The group sessions are held at the Verloskundigen Amstelveen (Helende Meesters, opposite Amstelland zickenhuis), or you can arrange your own private group course with some friends!
January/February: 17, 24, 31 January & 7, 14 February
March/April: 6, 13, 20, 27 March & 3 April
April/May: 24 April & 1, 15, 22, 29 May
June/July: Summer break
August/September: 28 August & 4, 11, 18, 25 September
October/November: 9, 16, 23 October & 6, 13 November
November/December: 20, 27 November & 4, 11 December (this one is just 4 sessions as we then break for the winter holidays)
I also offer:
- Pregnancy & Postnatal massage: Let me pamper you and massage aways aches and pains. I can come to your home, or you can enjoy a relaxing massage in my massage studio in Amstelveen. I've been a massage therapist since 2009
- Birth doula: supporting you through pregnancy & birth emotionally, physically, spiritually and with information. I will ensure that you're listened to, that you feel supported and safe. I will work with your partner and care provider so you have the best team around you.
- Postnatal doula: supporting you through your postpartum period, emotionally, physically and practically. You can enjoy my support any time after birth...in the first few weeks, months, even years! I can offer a listening ear, a shoulder, a hand to hold. I can massage, cook, hold your baby while you shower and have a moment to yourself. We would plan your postpartum together, so my support is totally individually focussed for YOU
- HypnoBirthing: A full childbirth education course - I've been teaching this since 2012 and it's amazing! I teach the original Mongan Method, with added information about Spinning Babies, massage and more! I offer group and private courses & refresher courses!
Have a read through my profile and my website. Do reach out if you fancy a chat, or need more information. I'm here to help!
Thanks for reading and I can't wait to meet you!
With love, Miranda
> If the asker cancels more than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 2 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There are no more availabilities