Ayu Doula Amsterdam is born out of the wish to be present for the women, men and mothers of my Community, in the Amsterdam area.
Recently the word community has taken on a total new meaning for me: in these times it seems that the invitation is to expand our boundaries and to keep the doors open to connect at distance as if we were in front of each other.
My approach is based on listening and assessing your needs: I will be meeting you exactly where you are, so that you can safely explore new possibilities when it comes to giving birth or getting ready for the postpartum period, feeling better in your body and making healthier food and lifestyle choices.
I'll be sharing with you some tools to make this process smooth and I'll be offering you encouragement and guidance along the way.
Holding a Master Degree in Psychology and an HBO Level Degree in Medical Science (Medische Besiskennis) and Ayurvedic Medicine, I am specialised in women's health, fertility and conception, pregnancy and postpartum care.
Here how I can help you with:
- Birth Doula & Birth preparation
- Postpartum Professional Care and treatments
- Herbalism, Nutrition, Lifestyle & Treatments from conception, pregnancy up to the postnatal stage
- Massage Therapy (prenatal and postnatal massages)
- Yoga Therapy
- Fertility and Conception
BIRTH AND POSTPARTUM
- Birth Doula Training, BIA Centre Amsterdam
Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver, Sacred Postpartum Window Studies
- Professional Postpartum Care Provider, Midwife Cafe
- Master's Course Ayurveda Obstetrics, Arya Ayurveda Academy
- Spinning Babies workshop, Jennifer Walker
- Rebozo for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Thea van Tuijl
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy Birth and Postpartum, BIA Centre Amsterdam
- Stillbirth and Pregnancy Loss, BIA Centre Amsterdam
- Postnatal Massage training, BIA Centre Amsterdam
- Miscarriage and Abortion care massage, BIA Centre Amsterdam
AYURVEDA & WESTERN MEDICINE
- Ayurveda Practitioner Diploma - HBO level, Delight Academy - 4 years
- Ayurveda Practitioner Diploma, AAS Academy of Ayurvedic Studies - 3 years
- Western Medical Training HBO Level, Shenzou University
- Massage Therapist, AAS Academy of Ayurvedic Studies - 2 years
- Nutritional & Lifestyle Coach, EIVS European Institute of Vedic Studies - 1 year
- Advanced Course in Ayurveda Dietetics, Arya Ayurveda Academy
- Master's Course Ayurveda Gynaecology, Arya Ayurveda Academy
- Hormones, Dr. Jolene Brighten
YOGA & YOGA THERAPY
- Yoga Therapy Diploma (800 hrs), The Yoga Therapy Institute
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (200 hrs), Gregor Maehle and Monica Gauci
- Ashtanga Primary Series TT (100 hrs), Delight Academy
- Ashtanga Intermediate Series TT (50 hrs), Delight Academy
- Ayuryoga (50 hrs), Delight Academy
- Postgraduate Degree in Human Resources Management, SDA Bocconi University
- Master Degree in Organisation and Group Psychology
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology
Teaches Ayurvedic Massage & Treatments at "Ayurveda Practitioner Studies", Delight Academy
Take a look at My Profile to also learn more about my other services. I look forward to hearing from you!
> If the asker cancels more than 3 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 3 day(s) before the start of the service, he will be refunded 50 % of the amount paid
There is no more availability